drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Who wants to write a simple rest script to post a Slack digest?
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:06:28 GMT
Hey Guys,

I was looking at Slack and there doesn't seem to be a straightforward to a
send an email to the list once a week that shows all the messages for the
dev and user channels. Anybody want to write a little script that does
this? The APIs are here:

https://api.slack.com/events/message

Note that there is something called SlackDigest but it appears to be an
abbreviated digest of messages and we should post all messages.

If anyone has other ideas, I'm all ears.

Jacques

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio