drill-dev mailing list archives

From Sudheesh Katkam <skat...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.3.0 (rc3)
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 05:36:02 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

* ran queries (including cancellations) in embedded mode using the binary tarball on Ubuntu;
verified states in web UI
* built (including tests) from the source tarball on Ubuntu
* verified checksums on the three tarball artifacts

One minor nit:
> select * from sys.version;
+----------+------------+-----------------+--------------+--------------+-------------+
| version  | commit_id  | commit_message  | commit_time  | build_email  | build_time  |
| 1.3.0    | Unknown    |                 |              | Unknown      |             |

However, the git.properties files has the right information.

Also, it would be nice to get rid of this message when starting up in embedded mode. It does
not happen in distributed mode.
Nov 20, 2015 5:10:39 AM org.glassfish.jersey.server.ApplicationHandler initialize
INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version Jersey: 2.8 2014-04-29 01:25:26..

Thanks,
Sudheesh