drill-dev mailing list archives

From rahul challapalli <challapallira...@gmail.com>
Subject Drill Test Framework configuration file update
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 23:08:46 GMT
Drillers,

In the extended set of tests [1], we are directly connecting to a single
drillbit through jdbc instead of talking to zookeeper. This was done as a
workaround for DRILL-3171. Since the fix for DRILL-3171 has been committed
now, I am updating the framework to use zookeeper. As part of this change,
I intend to introduce the below config parameter. This parameter also
allows us to switch between connecting to a single drillbit vs connecting
through zookeeper. Let me know your thoughts

CONNECTION_STRING=jdbc:drill:zk\=10.10.100.190:5181/zk_root/cluster_id

[1] https://github.com/mapr/drill-test-framework

- Rahul