drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aditya <adityakish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.3.0 (rc0)
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 21:24:42 GMT
Oh, I thought only master/trunk branch was protected, but now I see the
mail from David Nalley.

In such case, I propose that the release manager could push the branch to
his/her private fork and put the URL/hash in the vote starter thread.

The reason I was looking to the commit history to determine if the
candidate suffer from DRILL-4040, which, evidently it does.

-1 as the build from source is failing.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-4040