drill-dev mailing list archives

From Aditya <adityakish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Drill 1.3.0 (rc0)
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 21:01:42 GMT
I am having trouble determining the git commit this release is based on as
I could not find the
id (4822068a006aeb251b686d2b51871573c4337e60) captured in the
git.properties bundled in the
tarballs in the Drill Git repository.

Most likely the last commit is only in your local branch and since
git.properties captures only the
last commit, it is impossible to find the parent commit.

Would it make sense to push the release branch?

aditya...