drill-dev mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Release cadence
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 18:02:00 GMT
My understanding is three month cycle is a general guideline.  As long
as it's communicated to dev/user lists, drill dev/user community can
know the time frame for next new release.

It makes sense to switch three month cycle, since it gives people more
time to implement / test new features before a release.