drill-dev mailing list archives

From Arina Yelchiyeva <arina.yelchiy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Drill 1.12.0 release
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 15:58:25 GMT
Current status:

Blocker:
DRILL-5917: Ban org.json:json library in Drill (developer - Vlad R., code
reviewer - ?) - in progress.

Targeted for 1.12 release:
DRILL-5337: OpenTSDB plugin (developer - Dmitriy & Vlad S., code reviewer -
Arina) - code review in final stage.
DRILL-4779: Kafka storage plugin support (developer - Anil & Kamesh, code
reviewer - Paul) - in review.
DRILL-5943: Avoid the strong check introduced by DRILL-5582 for PLAIN
mechanism (developer - Sorabh, code reviewer - Parth & Laurent) - waiting
for the code review.
DRILL-5771: Fix serDe errors for format plugins (developer - Arina, code
reviewer - Tim) - waiting for the code review.

Kind regards
Arina