drill-dev mailing list archives

From Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DRILL-4364 Image Metadata Format Plugin
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 13:27:24 GMT
Hi Charles,

I suggest you contact PR owner (via PR or via email) to find out latest
status and if owner is planning to finish the PR since it looks like it
needs to be rebased and some other fixes (particularly I see doubtful
changes in pom.xml).
If owner has no intentions to finish the PR, you might create new pull
request where in first commit you'll incorporate initial changes mentioning
in the commit message the original developer and in the second needed fixes.

Kind regards
Arina