drill-dev mailing list archives

From "Kunal Khatua" <ku...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DRILL-6104 Failing Travis CI
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 05:57:50 GMT
Do you have a link to what Travis is complaining?
The RAT checks might be failing because your commit is based on an outdated master. A lot
of files got minor modifications like the correct format for the headers, etc.

If the files are unrelated to your changes, you most likely need to rebase.

~ Kunal