drill-dev mailing list archives

From Padma Penumarthy <ppenumar...@mapr.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 1.14.0 release
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2018 02:50:36 GMT
I am planning to open couple of batch sizing PRs this week that I would like to get in.

Thanks
Padma

> On Jun 13, 2018, at 11:59 AM, Vlad Rozov <vrozov@apache.org> wrote:
>
> DRILL-6422: Update guava to 23.0 and shade it (PR in review)
> DRILL-6353: Upgrade Parquet MR dependencies (ready-to-commit)
>
> Thank you,
>
> Vlad
>
> On 6/12/18 17:16, Boaz Ben-Zvi wrote:
>> Hello Drillers,
>>   Nearly three months have passed since the 1.13.0 release, and it is time to start
planning for the 1.14.0 ; I volunteer to manage the new release.
>>   If there is any ongoing work not yet committed into the Apache Drill master, that
you strongly feel MUST be included in the 1.14 release, please reply to this thread. There
are quite a few pending PRs, and we should prioritize and close the needed ones soon enough.