drill-dev mailing list archives

From Boaz Ben-Zvi <b...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 1.14.0 release
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 09:32:13 GMT
  Hi Charles,

      I merged the DRILL-6104 work into the Apache master; thanks for
your useful contribution, it will be included in 1.14.

We may have just cracked the blocker DRILL-6475 , so we hopefully could
start the RC process tomorrow.

     Thanks,

           Boaz

On 7/18/18 8:42 PM, Charles Givre wrote:
> HI Boaz,
> DRILL-6104 is ready to release.  Do you think we’ll have an RC this week?
> Thanks,
> — C
>
>> On Jul 2, 2018, at 23:01, Boaz Ben-Zvi <boaz@mapr.com> wrote:
>>
>>    Let's try to make progress on the 1.14 release, aiming for a Release Candidate
towards the end of this week (a little ambitious, with the July 4th and people on vacations).