drill-dev mailing list archives

From Arina Yelchiyeva <arina.yelchiy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 1.14.0 release
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 14:35:59 GMT
We cannot release with existing regressions, especially taking into account
the there are not minor issues.
As far as I understand reverting is not an option since hash join spill
feature are extended into several commits + subsequent fixes.
I guess we need to consider postponing the release until issues are
resolved.

Kind regards,
Arina