drill-dev mailing list archives

From Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Drill release 1.14.0 - RC2
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 16:33:17 GMT
 Built from source, ran unit tests, also Functional and Advanced tests.
Downloaded tar.gz and started Drill in embedded mode on Windows.
On both installations ran random queries against system tables and files
(mostly long-running queries).
Also checked Web UI (plugins export, jstack copy, profiles display,
exceptions display for invalid queries).

+1 (binding)

Kind regards,
Arina