drill-dev mailing list archives

From Boaz Ben-Zvi <b...@apache.org>
Subject Hangout Summary - July 24 (Re: Drill Hangout tomorrow at 10 am PST)
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2018 02:36:08 GMT
    At the July 24th Hangout we mainly discussed some blocking issues
with the 1.14 release candidate (such as the Javadoc tests dependencies).

Another important issue raised by Arina is the submission of new UDFs by
contributors, which add some dependencies under /exec.

These dependencies are not getting well tested like the main Drill code.

A solution suggested - put these under either a new directory, or under
/contrib.

    Thanks,

          Boaz