drill-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Rogers <par0...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Contrib Plugin Question
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2018 19:23:59 GMT
I've been helping Charles with this. He's got a branch that works some times, but not others.

* If I run his unit test from Eclipse, it works.
* If I run his unit test from the command line with Maven, it works.
* If he runs his unit test using the mechanism he is using, Drill can't find his class.

The question is, has anyone who uses IntelliJ run into a similar issue? Do you recall what
you had to fix?

I'll continue to work with Charles to figure out what, exactly, he is doing to run the test
to see if we can zero in on the problem. But would be great if someone said, "Yeah, I had
that issue and I had to ..."

Thanks,
- Paul

    On Monday, September 3, 2018, 7:40:18 AM PDT, Arina Yelchiyeva <arina.yelchiyeva@gmail.com>