drill-user mailing list archives

From Neeraja Rentachintala <nrentachint...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Drill + HBase + JSON/XML
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 14:07:57 GMT
Drill is a low latency distributed query engine on top of data sources.
 So yes, you can query the data in HBase. You dont need to create data in
HBase through Drill in order to query it.
Drill wiki has documentation on how to query various data sources (and this
include HBase, FIle system and HIve).

thanks