drill-user mailing list archives

From Ben Knorr <bknorr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Drill Installation : select * from sys.drillbits Failing
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 16:00:23 GMT
I had an issue with this previously.  I had opendk installed and got this
issue.  I switched to Oracle JDK, and still had the issue.  It seemed that
restarting Drill wasn't enough to recognize the switch in java versions.  I
shut down the cluster (for other reasons), and once I brought it back up,
everything worked fine.