drill-user mailing list archives

From MOHD MUKHTAR <abdul3...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject connection to Microsoft SQL Server
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:48:29 GMT
Hi Team,
I would like to congratulate on this awesome tool.
I am new to this tool and did not find much tutorials on the net.
I have install this tool on Windows 7 environment. When is browse the site in the source portion
i have found only limited options like CP, DFS, HIVE, HBASE and Mongo DB.
I would like to know, how to connect to Microsoft SQL Server and do the following.1) Select
the data from a table2) Insert the data into a table.
Thanks in advance.
Warm Regards,
Abdul Mukhtar