drill-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Girish <abhishek.gir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to query data from hdfs
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 15:54:55 GMT
Hello,

Firstly, for accessing a specific file, specifying extension is necessary.
You could always create a directory and query the same without extension.

Secondly, when querying a directory, if it contains file with an unknown
extension, Sqlline would fail with file not found.

However, I'm not sure why you are seeing inconsistent behavior each time.