drill-user mailing list archives

From "Tamil selvan R.S" <tamil.3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for a wiki on programatically submitting queries to drill
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 17:58:32 GMT
Hey Jackques,
Thanks for ur quick response. I understood the same from the code base.
Will try to setup a dedicated drill bit and will share my results.

Our goal is to query parquet data using drill to take advantage of
parquet's columnar representation and drill's fast query performance on
such data.

I like the drill's ability to query raw parquet data over other complex
storage and retrieval systems (presto, hive and hdfs).

Thanks again,
Tamil.s