drill-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request for a wiki on programatically submitting queries to drill
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 17:39:18 GMT
It looks like you are trying to start up an embedded Drillbit inside your
application.  If so, you'll need to use a complete JDBC driver (rather than
the remote-only driver).

We provide two different JDBC drivers.  The standalone jdbc-all driver is
designed to be a remote driver.  As such, you must have zookeeper and a
separate Drill daemon up and running to leverage it.  If you want to embed
a Drillbit inside your application, you'll need to source the same
classpath that the drillbit.sh start-up script sources.

Which was your goal?