drill-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Reshetov <alexander.v.reshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Report issues with sensitive data
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 20:44:51 GMT
Hi,

Andries, Ted, thanks for quick replies.
Yes, I'm using latest official build of 0.8.

I made some investigations of possible issues and also found way to
hide sensitive data.
Please see issue regarding this [1].

In that process I found one strange behavior which I assume lead to this issue.
(if dataset files are missed then they are still uploading)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-2677