drill-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Reshetov <alexander.v.reshe...@gmail.com>
Subject Report issues with sensitive data
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 10:29:11 GMT
Hello all,

I have 80GB dataset of JSONs which have many nested arrays.
I'm trying to flatten it and make some calculations, but I got
exceptions after reading about 2/3 of file.

I could (and want) to post an issue in Jira, but I cannot attach my dataset
because it has sensitive data and also it's too large.

It there any way to help to investigate issues without posting my dataset?

To give a hit about issue I've attached file with exception text.