drill-user mailing list archives

From Wang Darrell <darrellwan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mongodb authentication problem
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 08:33:27 GMT
Hello

I still can't figure it out this problem.
After trying to solve this for almost a week.

I used java to check the mongodb connection uri to see the error message.
it came out that the error message that Drill gave me

CommandFailureException: { "serverUsed" : "192.168.170.136:27017" , "ok" :
0.0 , "errmsg" : "not authorized on admin to execute command {
listDatabases: 1 }"

is same as the connection url like "mongodb:host:port"

so the problem is
As I set my drill storage config like this

{
  "type": "mongo",
  "connection": "mongodb://zipsread:zipsread@localhost:27017/zips",
  "enabled": true
}

but the drill sending the uri like "mongodb://localhost:27017"

drill version is 0.8 ( but has tested on 0.7 and 0.9 and have same problem )
mongodb version is 2.6.9  ( has tested on 3.0 and 2.4 and have same problem
)
drill is start as distributed mode ( need to use squirrel )
mongodb is started alone , no clustering

can someone help me out ?
really stuck at it for very long time.