drill-user mailing list archives

From Andries Engelbrecht <aengelbre...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Problem with configuring MapR ODBC driver on Linux (CentOs)
Date Sat, 02 May 2015 23:26:21 GMT
A couple of things to check.

Make sure the client can resolve the hostnames for all 3 the ZK nodes (quickest way is to
add the hostnames and IPs to the /etc/hosts file)

Double check the ZKClusterID on the Drill cluster and make sure it matches exactly.
- It must match the cluster-id in the drill-override.conf file

Also check the latest configuration documentation here
http://drill.apache.org/docs/installing-the-driver-on-linux/

—Andries