drill-user mailing list archives

From Andries Engelbrecht <aengelbre...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Connection timeout 1.0.0
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 22:51:00 GMT
On OSX go to the directory where you want to install Drill and make sure the user has full
permissions on that directory.

Instead of sudo tar extract, just tar extract. Otherwise you may run into user file/directory
permissions depending on how your system is configured.

See if that resolves your issue.

—Andries