drill-user mailing list archives

From Steven Phillips <sphill...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy Drill to achieve optimal performance
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 17:06:31 GMT
It would be helpful if you could post the profile for the query somewhere,
or send it directly to me as an attachment (since attachments won't post to
the mailing list).

To get the profile, go to the profile page in the Web UI:

http://drill.apache.org/docs/monitoring-and-canceling-queries-in-the-drill-web-ui/

When you find the profile for the query in question, if you add ".json" to
the URL, this will display the wrong text for the profile. You can download
this and save it somewhere.

--
 Steven Phillips
 Software Engineer