drill-user mailing list archives

From Minnow Noir <minnown...@gmail.com>
Subject Reset/delete storage plugins (file)?
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 21:32:54 GMT
After upgrading to 0.9 today and then later editing my storage plugins, I
have been unable to start drill.

I was able to use drill 0.9 for several hours, but then used the web app to
edit the storage plugins to point to a new directory.  The update button
did nothing when I clicked it, despite trying several times.  Therefore, I
clicked cancel.  Instead of showing the plugin list page, I got a 404.  My
drill session crashed as well with some error messages about being unable
to access some temporary files. I uninstalled and reinstalled drill, but
can no longer start a drillbit.

I don't see in the docs where the plugins file is persisted.  It apparently
is outside of the drill folder structure since the problem has survived
through uninstalls.  Any idea where the file is?

Thanks,

Minnow