drill-user mailing list archives

From Yash Sharma <yash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra backend
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 18:39:38 GMT
Hi Michael,
Sorry for the delay in response.
I had been working on the Cassandra Storage but unfortunately could not
implement the recent review comments. You can find the Jira [1] and review
board [2] and check if you can fix the patch with new review comments. The
review board has got the usage instructions mentioned in the description.

It would be great if you could contribute your changes back to Drill as
well.

Hope that helps, Regards,
Yash

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-92