drill-user mailing list archives

From Sharath Akinapally <sharath.akinapa...@innovaccer.com>
Subject Unable to detect files in hadoop file system from apache drill 0.9.0
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 11:55:14 GMT
Hi,

I recently moved drill from 0.8.0 to 0.9.0. Since then, I am unable to
query on json files present in hadoop file system(hdfs).

I had registered a storage plugin named hadoop in drill. I had all my files
in /user/hadoop in hdfs.

But from drill when I query "show files in hadoop.`/user/hadoop/`;" gives
me following error

Query failed: SYSTEM ERROR: Failure handling SQL.
Error: exception while executing query: Failure while executing query.
(state=,code=0)

And when I do query "select * from hadoop.`/user/hadoop/donuts.json`;"
gives me the following error

Query failed: PARSE ERROR: From line 1, column 15 to line 1, column 20:
Table 'hadoop./home/hadoop/donuts.json' not found

I also noticed that web interface of apache drill(<ip-address>:8047) is
unable to load js and css files.

Same queries works fine when I use apache drill 0.8.0.

So are there any extra things I should configure in drill 0.9.0 or am I
missing something?

It would be great if anyone help me with this issue.

Thanks,
--
Regards,
Sharath Akinapally,