drill-user mailing list archives

From Jim Scott <jsc...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Connection timeout 1.0.0
Date Wed, 20 May 2015 16:48:13 GMT
You may also want to double check the /tmp directory that drill uses to
keep the configuration information that zookeeper would normally hold and
very you don't have bad permissions there.

--
*Jim Scott*
Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture

 <http://www.mapr.com/>
[image: MapR Technologies] <http://www.mapr.com>