drill-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Kaushik <mohit.kaus...@orkash.com>
Subject Problem with configuring MapR ODBC driver on Linux
Date Sat, 02 May 2015 09:00:39 GMT
I have 3 node Apache Hadoop cluster and DRillbit installed on each node. I
am trying to connect with Drill ODBC on centos. But while testing with
iodbctest with this connection String.

DRIVER=libmaprdrillodbc64.so;ConnectionType=ZooKeeper;
ZKQuorum=mohit:2181,vaibhav;2181,orkash:2181;ZKClusterID=Orkashdrillbit

SQLDriverConnect = [MapR][DSI] (20032) Required setting 'ZKClusterID' is not
present in the connection settings. (20032) SQLSTATE=28000
ODBC_Connect = [MapR][DSI] (20032) Required setting 'ZKClusterID' is not
present in the connection settings. (20032) SQLSTATE=28000

while I have specified the ZKClusterID. It is asking for it.
Is there any problem with the connection String or the configuration file?
Should I pass the name of the driver or path?