drill-user mailing list archives

From Oscar Morante <spacep...@gmail.com>
Subject Source for drill's calcite?
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 15:46:26 GMT
I'm trying to add support for week and weekdays to `date_trunc` and
`date_part`.  It seems to be working fine right now except that I need
to patch calcite's TimeUnit so that the parser doesn't complain when
using `extract` directly.

I first tried using the latest calcite but it's too different from the
version Drill is using, and `1.4.0-incubation` it doesn't work either.

I've tried to look for the source but I can't seem to find
`1.4.0-drill-r10` anywhere.

Any ideas?

PS: Here's the patch so far -> https://gist.github.com/spacepluk/40df5a90ddee2efe1f4a

--
Oscar Morante
"Self-education is, I firmly believe, the only kind of education there is."