drill-user mailing list archives

From Neda Abolhassani <na4...@uga.edu>
Subject Query Optimizer Question
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 05:23:54 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a new user to Drill and I am doing research on data virtualization. I have read the documentation
and installed a single node Drill on a Windows machine.  I am wondering what is the cost in
the query planning of Drill (i.e. transition, local processing, ...) and how Drill calculates
this cost. I have read some similar information in the Query Profile section of the documentation
but there is no details of the actual cost calculation.

Best,

--

Neda Abolhassani, B.Sc., M.Sc.
PhD Student