drill-user mailing list archives

From Jacques Nadeau <jacq...@dremio.com>
Subject Re: Analyse web server logs in Drill
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2016 04:35:51 GMT
There are actually two separate pull requests my initial proposal and a
separate alternate proposal by Jim. Both are short of done.

Fyi original implementation as additional reference

https://github.com/jacques-n/drill/tree/DRILL-3423

Clearly we should do better job of discussing design before doing
implementations so we don't get stuck in the future. It seems like we
headed towards consensus at the end of the jira but I think it is hanging
there.

I'll try to move them to the finish line this week.