drill-user mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Apache Drill question
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 16:29:48 GMT
The easiest way to do this will be with the REST API. [1] [2]

There is an ODBC driver is available for download, but this would likely
require a little more setup. It's been a few years since I worked in C#,
but this seems like a reasonable HOW-TO from the MS docs. [3] [4]

[1] - https://drill.apache.org/docs/rest-api/
[2] -
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9620278/how-do-i-make-calls-to-a-rest-api-using-c
[3] - https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa984313(v=vs.71).aspx