drill-user mailing list archives

From Jason Altekruse <altekruseja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Source for drill's calcite?
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 16:00:16 GMT
I can't find the latest version either, but this is the r9 branch. I don't
think any very major changes happened in the last update (it's likely just
back-porting a fix from calcite master). So you can base your work on this
branch and rebase it when someone points you to the updated branch.

https://github.com/dremio/calcite/commits/1.4.0-drill-r9