drill-user mailing list archives

From Jim Scott <jsc...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Analyse web server logs in Drill
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2016 04:05:39 GMT
The code was in a pull request that I made. Jacques has suggestions on how
to make it better and "clean up" the way it works. I went through multiple
iterations trying to get it in, but the hurdles were beyond my time
limitations.

https://github.com/kingmesal/drill/tree/DRILL-3423
https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/234

At this point I would say this code works (aside from needing to catch up
to master), but it just needs to work through those final details.

--
*Jim Scott*
Director, Enterprise Strategy & Architecture

<http://www.mapr.com/>
[image: MapR Technologies] <http://www.mapr.com>