drill-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Girish <abhishek.gir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error Open Json File with SELECT * FROM <File> LIMIT 100
Date Sun, 01 May 2016 16:21:52 GMT
Hello Paolo,

I realized you are accessing the file via Drill Explorer. I tried accessing
the sample data you shared via Sqlline and it worked. The "set" command
only sets the option for that session. I'm not sure if there is a way to
set session options in Drill Explorer. You could try setting it at system
level and check if it works.

alter system set `store.json.all_text_mode` = true;

Regards,
Abhishek