drill-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Sedich <stefan.sed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CTAS Out of Memory
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 16:26:39 GMT
Thanks for getting back to me so fast!

I was just playing with that now, went up to 8GB and still ran into it,
trying to go higher to see if I can find the sweet spot, only got 16GB
total RAM on this laptop :)

Is this an expected amount of memory for not an overly huge table (16
million rows, 6 columns of integers), even now at a 12GB heap seems to have
filled up again.

Thanks