drill-user mailing list archives

From Vince Gonzalez <vince.gonza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: workspaces
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 17:05:22 GMT
I have used a pipeline involving jq and curl to modify storage plugins via
the rest interface.  The one below adds a workspace to the dfs plugin:

curl -s localhost:8047/storage.json | jq '.[] | select(.name == "dfs")
| .config.workspaces |= . + { "nypdmvc": { "location":
"/Users/vince/data/nyc/nypdmvc", "writable": true,
"defaultInputFormat": null}  }' | curl -s -X POST -H "Content-Type:
application/json" -d @- http://localhost:8047/storage/dfs.json

Note that this won't work as is if you have authentication enabled.