drill-user mailing list archives

From John Omernik <j...@omernik.com>
Subject Re: Drill & Caravel
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 15:41:54 GMT
"SQL Alchemy already understands Drill" I was just looking for that, is
there already some docs/blogs on that? I was going to start there as well
to determine how it worked and then look into the dialect writing and see
how big that project was.  I didn't find much on the Drill + Alchemy, but I
am in an airport and I blame wifi gremlins.