drill-user mailing list archives

From Parth Chandra <pchan...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Drill HTTP Sessions Across Bits
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 17:21:20 GMT
Are you doing this for load balancing? The Apache web server's
mod_proxy_balancer [1] might be a good place to look for a general purpose
solution. Essentially, it will route your first request to a particular
drillbit and then maintain session stickiness by routing all subsequent
requests from the client to the same drillbit.

[1] https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html