drill-user mailing list archives

From Parth Chandra <pchan...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Issue with connecting to Drill via ODBC
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 20:35:54 GMT
Can you check your locale setting? Can you set your code page to UTF-8 and
try?
BTW, we haven't really tried the ODBC driver on Debian, and I remember we
had trouble with the Drill client libraries being built correctly on Ubuntu
so, even if you get past this, it might not be possible to run ODBC on
Debian. But please let us know if you are able to get this to work
successfully.