drill-user mailing list archives

From Jinfeng Ni <jinfengn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to extend system or session options
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 17:51:23 GMT
Are you talking about the configuration property for storage plugin?
You can add whatever configuration to storage plugin, but it's storage
plugin's job to parse and recognize the configuration.

For example, hive storage plugin may have:

 {
     "hive.metastore.sasl.enabled": "false"
     "your_configuration_name" : "your_configuration_setting"
}

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Jiang Wu <jiang.wu@numerxdata.com> wrote:
> Hi All, I am working on a custom storage plugin for Drill.  How do I add some system
and session options to Drill for my storage plugin?

> I looked the source code and it seems that options are statically compiled.  Is there
a way for the storage plugin to add to the options at the runtime upon storage plugin initialization?