drill-user mailing list archives

From Paul Rogers <prog...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Improvements to the drillbit.sh --config option
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 16:55:37 GMT
One last thought on this… Another alternative is available for custom code.

The scripts allow you to specify additions to the class path that are not in the usual locations.
This exists in 1.6, but is made clearer in the revisions we’ve been discussing. The feature
allows you to place code anywhere (assuming, of course, that the path is valid on all nodes):

export DRILL_CLASSPATH=/your/code/*:/a/second/path/*

The above would typically reside in drill-env.sh. Or, it can be set in the environment.

- Paul