drill-user mailing list archives

From Andries Engelbrecht <aengelbre...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Request in Embedded mode
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 15:17:52 GMT
Drill has queueing, see if this helps for your use case.
http://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-resources-for-a-shared-drillbit/ <http://drill.apache.org/docs/configuring-resources-for-a-shared-drillbit/>

The issue is that a Drillbit can run a certain number of parallel fragments per query, and
you will have to balance that with the number of incoming requests.

--Andries

> On Aug 4, 2016, at 11:20 PM, <sanjivktr@yahoo.com.INVALID> <sanjivktr@yahoo.com.INVALID>
wrote:

> Hello
> I am running Apache Drill (1.7) in Embedded Mode in Window 10 OS.
> My Query is at time how many request does Drill accepted ?Suppose I have drill install
in my system and its running in embedded mode. At a time how many requests does my Drill accept
from other system.?