drill-user mailing list archives

From Andries Engelbrecht <aengelbre...@maprtech.com>
Subject Re: Tableau SQL_TSI_HOUR not found
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 15:46:15 GMT
The MapR ODBC driver ships with a customization file for Tableau. Make sure that Tableau is
using the TDC file (works with either server or desktop).
http://drill.apache.org/docs/using-apache-drill-with-tableau-9-desktop/ <http://drill.apache.org/docs/using-apache-drill-with-tableau-9-desktop/>

Specifically these 2 lines should resolve the issue
  <customization name='SQL_TIMEDATE_ADD_INTERVALS' value='no' />
  <customization name='SQL_TIMEDATE_DIFF_INTERVALS' value='no' />

This will change the SQL syntax to use EXTRACT, that is working since Drill 1.2 or 1.4 and
later.

--Andries