drill-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Girish <abhishek.gir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Drill Use Case : JSON files
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 18:03:31 GMT
If you meant to create a copy with your changes (performed via CTAS). You
can set the store format to JSON [1]. So if done at a session level, all
CTAS statements executed in that session will create underlying files in
JSON format.

alter session set `store.format`='json';

[1] http://drill.apache.org/docs/create-table-as-ctas-command/