drill-user mailing list archives

From Anup Tiwari <anup.tiw...@games24x7.com>
Subject Fetch queries status from drill prompt
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 07:34:27 GMT
Hi All,

We want to see all types of queries which ran on drill cluster or currently
running from drill prompt, Can someone help us on this?

To achieve above , we read the drill documentation and set up a storage
plugin to access local file system and able to query
*"drillbit_queries.json"* log file, but in above file we are getting status
of all queries whose status is either "cancelled","completed" or "failed"
but missing "running". At the same time we check drill profile interface
where we can see running queries.

I am sure if we can see on User-Interface then it must be coming from
somewhere.

Kindly help me on this.

Regards,
*Anup Tiwari*
Software Engineer(BI-Team),PlayGames24x7 Pvt Ltd